Ang Joke Ko! is a segment that presents several jokes sent in by home viewers through email in the form of sketch comedy. The hosts of Eat Bulaga! regularly performs the sketches, although guest celebrities may appear from time to time. A notable recurring comedy sketch of the segment is the "Wala 'yan sa lolo ko" jokes, in which three friends discuss the unbelievable abilities and achievements of their grandfathers. Each person explains why his grandfather is better, while the last person says something so unrealistic and then ends his description with the punchline. The segment is based on the original version of Bulagaan. Notable characters include Ryzza Mae Dizon as Aleng Maliit.
Jokes are sent in by homeviewers. A total of three jokes or sketches are performed each day.
In the early years of the segment, Julia Clarete performs magic tricks before the start of the last joke.
Recurring Characters Edit
- Sari-sari store
- Vic Sotto, Joey de Leon and Jimmy Santos as tambays with "Wala 'yan sa lolo ko" jokes
- Ryzza Mae Dizon as Aleng Maliit, a sari-sari store owner who entertains the three tambays and calls everybody with their first names
- Quilantang family
- Allan K as the macho father
- Ruby Rodriguez as the mother
- Pauleen Luna as Baby Poleng
- Isabelle Daza as Inday Belle
- Jose Manalo, Wally Bayola and Paolo Ballesteros as drunkards
Below is a list of hosts who have handled the segment at some point in its run. This includes main, co-, substitute, and one-time presenters.
Studio hosts Edit
Barangay hosts Edit
- A 2013 episode of Ang Joke Ko! was replayed on Friday, 29 May 2020. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic that resulted in the suspension of all live shows, Eat Bulaga! opted to replay throwback videos of some of its most iconic segments and other special presentations from way back in the past.